Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Cousin* Eric

As I scan the internet for funny images and stories I occasionally find things which I think will be perfect for a particular person. More often than not I find things that Eric just needs to see. I now present them, whether they tell you more about me or him, only time can tell.
Dogs - Always Funny
T-Shirt and Superpowers
ZOMBIES - Need I say more?

He He He

Ranger! Ranger!

Pumpkin Carving Extreme
Even I am Confused Sometimes - but Eric would so wear a t-shirt with this on.



He probably already has this one.
and I think he was wearing these just the other day

And be warned, this final product is hilarious, but not for the priggrish among you. But if you do go to the site to see it, you have to try the Interactive Simulator. It is AWESOME!!
*Technically my mother-in-law's sister's son.

No comments: