Monday, October 6, 2008

Notes and Random Images

I am trying open comments, so those of you without Google accounts can post - Speaking to you Mom. If it goes bad I will try something else.



Now for some Random Images - I really love Google image search!


I used to have this up on our kitchen cabinets next to a picture of Lisa's sister (Heidi), it totally looked like they were sitting next to each other.




My Current Screen Saver




The Poodle carrier is still in the development stage.

Somethings write themselves



Being a child of the 80's I popped a collar here and there, but never cool enough for 4 at once.



I would so buy this for Lisa.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to bed at night and stay off the internet you nut.

Heather said...

very random indeed.

H. Wimmer said...

wait what photo is that?

TStevens said...

You were laying on yur back with your head turned to the side looking at Martin. I folded it over and put you next to sexy bulldog; whatever you were laying on had a similar look to whatthe dog is laying on.