Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Shallow and the Deep

Thoughts on the priesthood session.



The MTC choir on the whole have bad skin.

Richard G. Scott is getting quite old and seemed to have trouble reading the prompter.

Dieter Uchtdorf is really good looking - not really my thought, but it seems to be the rule on the more female orientated blogs to make comment on it.

Thomas S. Monson has HUGE ears.



The best moment for me was Henry Eyring relating his experiences with James Faust, especially when he said that his office was now his. Very touching.

6 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Even with 8 hours of General Conference to watch in on day and not getting to head home for our hour drive until 10 PM, I thought Priesthood Session was great as well as the rest of the sessions. Great to be able to enjoy the blessing of living prophets and apostles live and up close.

Heather said...

maybe next time you should close your eyes and listen to the spirit so you aren't distracted by all of these diverse people. (just try not to go to sleep)

TStevens said...

How sad for you. I actually open my eyes and see the spirit, kind of like The Ghost Whisperer (but my body is not Wonderland).

WonderKitty said...

And did you hear Elder Hales mention leaving nice blog comments. So I am hear to follow his words. Your blog makes me laugh. Consistently.

Unknown said...

I enjoyed Pres. Monson's comments on Sunday AM. I was not at Priesthood session so no comments about that.(I was home watching tivo programs I have not had time to watch yet)

meredith said...

My favorite part of conference was between sessions on sunday when we watched the movie on President Monson's life. He and his wife were quite attractive when they were younger.
Don't close your eyes, David. I did right as the 1st talk ended from the afternoon session and the next thing i knew there was a comerical for rhodes rolls on my TV. I missed the whole thing. I feel spiritually horrible, but very well rested.............