Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The cold slippery fingers are grabbing at me.


Over the last few years I have had two Christmas's that have featured apocalyptic puking beyond belief. The type wherein you get dehydrated so bad you are delirious, and not in that good Prince way either.

Well nine days to Christmas and Gunnar was puking Saturday, and then we had Cenny up last night redecorating her bedsheets.

I feel it coming with all the paranoia of schizophrenic Coleman supporter. BAd things are in the air, and they are out to get me.

Ho Ho Ho!

4 comments:

Nessa said...

Hey- all I can say is 'Puke-Chicken'...need I say more?:)

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

What is Christmas without traditions?

Unknown said...

Lets skip this tradition I am sick of being sick at Christmas. I think we should have Christmas in July, outside in the sun where everyone is healthy. How about that?

WonderKitty said...

I am so sorry! I have anxiety like you wouldnt believe when it comes to the stomach flu. I really feel for you. I hope it skips over you! Maybe you should put lambs blood on the door posts so it will pass over.