Wednesday, May 28, 2008

You Make The Call

I was riding my bike to work this morning when a light drizzle started. I have a leather bike seat and I didn't want that to sit out in the rain all day so I was wishing I had a plastic shopping bag to cover my seat with when I got to work.

Not 10 seconds later what do I find on the side of the road?



That's right, a plastic bag.

So - divine intervention or just a coincidence???

I passed it by but stopped and went back; because I really needed one and what if it was divine intervention? God may be thinking I will give him untold millions but let's test him first and see if he really will accept all the gifts I want to give him.

Either way the rain went away and now it is a sunny day.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I think you should really thank the careless person who threw it on the ground in the first place. it was probably Al Gore or something.