Saturday, May 31, 2008

Spending the Stimulus - David

I wasn't quite exciting as Lisa, but I did spend a little on myself with the stimulus package. I bought a three pack of these very exciting socks. They are black athletic socks that go over the calf. Perfect for work. Sweet!
I also picked up two white shirts. While my office has gone casual all year round now, I still find I need to wear a white shirt on occasion. Rarely church though. I find a coloured shirt helps to avoid responsibility for some strange reason. Go figure.
Then my big purchase was a CAnon digital camera. This thing is about the size of a deck of cards and takes some awesome pictures. Now when I see some black twizzlers on the side of the road, I will have the proof.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey big spenders, what happened to the Dave Ramsey plan? Or are you one baby step seven? If you are, you can send some of your extra cash my way!:)

TStevens said...

We are like totally loaded. That is what happens to the more spiritual people :-)