Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Things I Have Found So Far

I have been bike commuting for three days now. So far so good as I figure I am saving about three dollars per day in gas. So now that I am out and about I am finding interesting things on the road. Just today I picked up a penny - woo hoo!



I have seen people who keep track of all the money they find as runners or cyclists, and I am always amazed by the totals. Well, I have to start somewhere so current grand total of money found is 1 cent. (I do remember on the paper route that Gunner found a five dollar bill once).

I have seen in the ditch near my office an unopened bag of black Twizzlers. Fortunately, or unfortunately I do not really care for Twizzlers, so I have not bothered to pick them up.

Did you know it is next to impossible to find a decent picture of full size black Twizzlers in a bag online. I thought everything was available.

The last thing I have found is a sore butt, and a Google image search did turn up all kinds of interesting things, but none really appropriate.