Sunday, May 18, 2008

Family Traditions - Scottish Festival

Every year Bonnie and Lisa travel up to the Scottish Festival. They run a booth making balloon shapes in exchange for free admission. Most years I am unable to attend, but this year worked out. As you all probably know we have Scottish roots all over :-) Lisa falls under both the Murray Clan on her Mom's sided and the Bruce Clan on her father's. I have some ties to the MacGregor Clan on my Dad's side. No kilt for me this year, maybe next if I can bring myself to fork over the cash.

Anyways, here is one of the 7 pipe marching bands.

Cenny and Zeke visiting all the Clan displays.
Cenny, the fashion princess, all done up in her Highland best.

JT and Cade as Scottish pirates.
Lisa the balloon wrangler.
All five plus Gunnar's history book. He receives extra credit in class if he has a picture with the book at least 50 miles away.
JT and Qatar with a 17 day old calf. It was born at 81 pounds.

No comments: