Friday, September 18, 2009

Rejected Book Proposal #1

Given the success of Julie and Julia, wherein some regular Joe tries to imitate somebody well known for fame and fortune, then blogs about it; I have decided to pursue the same path.

Starting next week Lisa and I will be making costumes and actively trying to recreate all of William Shatner's love scenes. It will probably be a Wednesday night thing - so please no phone calls between 9:30 and 9:32 pm - because it is BUSINESS TIME (Making Love for 2, Making love for 2 minutes, because when you are as intense as I am, 2 minutes is all that you need).

We will probably start with this because we already have the outfits and it is pretty close to Lisa's normal hair style.


I suspect Amy Adams will also play me in the movie too.

3 comments:

WonderKitty said...

I love that you refferenced Flight in this post. Classic!

Unknown said...

I love my green hair, very sexy. The hearts on our necks were the hardest to fabricate.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

That clip brought back memories of Saturday nights spent
Watching Star Trek!! back in the good ole days when they stopped with a kiss no matter how passionate