Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So wrong even I am a little disturbed

I am a very happy person overall, and that is mainly due to the various tricks I use to amuse myself. Yes that's right - I am an admitted self-amuser.When I put phone numbers into my cell I like to use nicknames so every time I get a call I get a cheap laugh. So my sister in law calls and of course I see it identified as Booty Call #5 (he he).

But then something totally wrong happened. I answered it and my BROTHER in law says "Hey, where are you?"

NEVER call me using that phone! NEVER!!

3 comments:

WonderKitty said...

Hey, Cell Phone Girl! I think you should name the BIL Booty Call Back up. Or something...

meredith said...

Do Shawn or I have our own nicknames? I want to know what they are. I'm so curious! (Mine could be jnoch. It sounds mysterious and maybe naughty, but really it's just the random letters that i needed to type to prove I'm a person lol

meredith said...

this time it's lcughf- that's sounds silly and not as more