Saturday, August 2, 2008

Start the Speculating Round 2

Last time a councilor wanted to see me after church**. This time the man himself is coming to my house before church.

Again I really, really screwed up (I heard you attended Mamma Mia and liked it!) or I have done something good (nice front squats the other day).

**If you remember it was like Joey picking up women on Friends:
Him: How you doing?
Me: Okay I guess
Him: That's it. See you later.

Kind of a let down. BTW the above picture is an exact twin of our counselor.

3 comments:

meredith said...

LOL- I have a guess why they wanted to meet with you but I won't post it as Shawn is getting after me for speculating........

BTW- how did he hear that you saw Mama Mai? did he know that you took 3 dates and none were your wife????

WonderKitty said...

Haha! I hope he really looks like Joey. Now all you need is a bishop that looks like Ross!

How did the Marathon with no training go?

TStevens said...

A Bishop that looks like Ross - that would be silly.

Our Bishop looks just like Keanu Reeves' older brother.