Friday, February 29, 2008

Dishwasher Update

If you ever want people to shop at your store again, it is best not to tell a woman with 5 kids who has been hand washing dishes for a week that “If you would just stop being so emotional about it Miss, you would see that it isn’t such a big deal.” In the end they annoyed me enough that I had them tear out their in store wall display and put that model in my house. We are now washing dishes again but we will never shop at Sears again for anything.

It doesn’t annoy me that the Bosch turned up broken; I work in manufacturing so I know crap happens randomly. It was Sears’s complete lack of urgency to do ANYTHING to rectify the situation. If they had immediately offered to replace it with a date of how soon they could get one and said if that is not soon enough can I offer you a similar model or give you a complete refund; I probably would have waited patiently and sang their praises. Instead they stalled for a week and then wanted to just replace anything that was broken on the existing machine. I did not buy a reconditioned dishwasher, I bought a new one!

Being condescending to Lisa was just the push over the edge. We will NEVER shop there again, which is too bad because I also need a snow blower, a refrigerator, and soon after that an oven.

No comments: