Monday, September 10, 2007

Good Father

Lisa has not been feeling well so I offered to take all the kids, minus Gunnar, to the big city with me for my errands. It is a 40 minute drive each way, so quite the commitment. Any way I am going to buy all the wood trim for the finish carpentry for Cenny's room remodel. So I am dressed in my dirty hat, t-shirt, and painter's pants (very stained). Since you are going Lisa says, go by the mall and exchange my stuff at Anne Taylor. Have you guys been to Anne Taylor? The sales lady was very nice, but you could see wanted the scruffy guy with the four little kids out of there pronto. It ended well and I went on to the home improvement store. The big one here is called Menards; well the kids have a slang term called Nards (like 2 veg - as in fruit and two veg). So Me-Nards was very amusing to the lot of them.

No comments: