Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Why JT is Awesome

So the conversation at my house the other day was between me and my older kids about future career choices. The old “What do you want to be when you grow up” talk. JT walks though the room and let’s know what his plans are too.

JT: So I want to be in the Army.


ME: That is a great plan if you want to do it. The Army can be a good life.

JT: Or I want to be in the Police:

ME: You mean?


JT: No, No, I mean

ME: Another excellent career path. Seeing a pattern forming I also suggest that he could be a Police Officer in the Army.

I thought we were done when

JT: Or … I want to work at the House of Bounce.


ME: JT, this is exactly why you are Awesome!

4 comments:

Nessa said...

Maybe he could work security at the House of Bounce!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Maybe he could get all of us 1/2 price tickets. House of bounce sounds good to me and a lot less dangerous. Grandma

Heather said...

awesome indeed.

Unknown said...

I am willing to bet there are more injuries per user at the house of bounce than either the army or police. safer indeed