Thursday, October 29, 2009

Maintainence Issues

A long time ago I was asked at church by the powers to be to start a Ward blog. I said I would but stipulated that it would require regular participation from said powers among others. No problem they said. But after a couple 100 posts by me and no other participation I was about to give up. I decided to move out on my own and personally invited over a dozen individuals to help out and with one lone exception (thanks Renee - you are awesome) they completely ignored my requests. So I am in the process of killing it and bringing over all the links and content worth saving here.

So hence the lull in posts here as I have been dealing with that among other things. I am also expanding my links on the side posts, so if you want your blog listed email me and it shall be done.

Thank you for your patience and I will hopefully have regular content again (I do have three more book reviews to post but you have already had two today already - I will hold them for now).

No comments: