Thursday, July 31, 2008

Twins Lose Again

This was my third time at a Twins game and it was the third straight lose. I am beginning to think it is me. We always love going on Wednesdays as it is dollar dog night. Last year we saw them play the Blue Jays and nobody cared. Hence the crowd was measly and the dogs lasted until the 6th. Tonight it was against the White Sox and we are battling it out for first place. The crowd was a season high 42.000 and the dogs lasted 1 inning.
Since I went on a date wit his wife last night, it was only fair I went out with Eric tonight. Totally BFF!!
Our friend Wayne got free tickets in the cheap seats and 16 of us went. Here is Lisa and Qatar.

7 comments:

WonderKitty said...

My husband and I love to go to baseball games. He is a Cubs fan, but we have never been out to one of their games. Mostly we go to the local team here, the SL Bees. Go Bees!

TStevens said...

My oldest and I got official Cubs jerseys last Christmas. A local sports store changed locations after 30 odd years so we picked them up on clearance for $20 each. We were going out to Chicago this August to catch a game (and a White Sox game) but our life intervened. Next year.

meredith said...

Um I was out with you Tuesday night as well. When are you taking Shawn out? You can count tonight if you want. You and he and several more of your friends nailing things (like SHEETROCK- get your minds out of the gutter) might count as a date..........

Nessa said...

You went out with Eric...TRAITOR!!!

Unknown said...

Go Twins. He is my BFF and Date. Too bad Vanessa, but you can have him Sat. night if you want. A nice long walk maybe? Good Luck in the relay.

Spaz said...

Were you one of those unruly fans, throwing baseballs and hats on the field, forcing the white sox to the dugout for cover. Shame on you. Those poor white sox.

TStevens said...

That was actually the next night. Too bad the game wasn't next week because as far as I understand the Sox just got Ken Griffey Jr. on trade.