Sunday, July 27, 2008

Remodel Bonanza Part 2

The next step was to insulate the walls and ceiling. We are insulating everything to help with soundproofing between rooms as well as regular reasons. It really starts the transition process to make a room look like a room.


For now we are only doing the walls that are outside or we have already done the other side on a previous remodel. That way if we do a tear out we do not ruin the new insulation.
I went out and bought my 20 sheets of drywall and carried them all up the stairs. A sheet of drywall is approximately 70 pounds. I was dead by the time I got to the 20th sheet. Thursday at 6:30pm is the EQ work party to put the 6 sheets up on the ceiling.

3 comments:

meredith said...

why not have them help put up all 20 sheets? They need the exercise ;)

Heather said...

I see you went with the neutral yellow color. You know, real men aren't afraid to put up the pink stuff.

TStevens said...

I like the colour of fresh pee. It will always be there subconsciously reminding me of my youth growing up in the city.