Monday, December 3, 2007

Snow Day

Is it wrong to feel happy when church is cancelled for a snow day? It is all very exciting for me; and I wanted to let the kids get dressed all the way because they can use the practice, but Lisa said no.

Anyways, I sent out an email to a lot of members of the Ward today as if it was sent by the Bishop stating the following: Due to church being cancelled yesterday because of the weather, the Stake President has informed me that we need to make that day up prior to the next General Conference in April. Thus I have decided to hold an extra Sacrament meeting on Saturday March 1, 2008. Please make yourself available to attend at the normal time. If we do not achieve 80% attendance for this meeting it will not count as a make-up day. Fortunately, we are not required to have Sunday School or Priesthood/Relief Society that day.

Thank You for your continued support,

Bishop


I mainly just amuse myself; a self amuser so to speak.

No comments: