Thursday, December 6, 2007

It's Only Fair

If Spouse A comes home for lunch, and during their limited time have to let the dogs out, proceed to slip on the steps because they were not shoveled correctly, then shovel the steps out in the cold; all because Spouse B is still in their pajamas, wrapped up in a blanket, sitting on the couch watching TV and didn't do it themselves because they do not want to be cold -

Is it Spouse A's God given right to warm up their freezing hands by jamming them inside of said Spouse B's pajamas?

I won't tell you who is who in this story, but let's just say Lisa and I disagree on this.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I don't know why, but I kinda side with spouse B. Maybe because I relate most to the one not shoveling because that is me. If randy is home, he shovels even though I offer to do it. that was mean of spouse A!

TStevens said...

I would expect that answer from you! You always did like spouse B the best :-)

Heather said...

Who told!