Monday, August 30, 2010

You're Still Here? Yay!!



Well, I got caught up doing other things, then my card reader got destroyed, and then the humidity season started and my internet is always spotty when the humidity gets going.

In an effort to get caught up I am going to star posting quick book posts mentioning the stuff I have read. I hit my 100 book goal early than ever this year in late July, and I have over 120 done now.

Otherwise I am going to try and be a little more focused here; reading, running, riding, (a little bit of) religion, and the general ridiculousness that I love – the 5 R’s as they say.

As always this will be sprinkled with family stuff and other social events that come my way. Stay tuned for an update of the side bar as well.


1 comment:

WonderKitty said...

I am very glad that you are back! i was starting to think you didn't love us anymore.