Monday, February 8, 2010

A little bit behind

So I got a cold.

A regular everyday sinus cold.

But just when I was getting over it I came home for lunch.

Within the next 30 minutes I became very, very sick.

By the time I got to the ER that night I had a temperature of 105°F, which is very hot for an adult.

Uncontrollable shaking.

I have been sick for almost three weeks, but now I feel better.

The residual cold sores are almost gone - I had three.

But now I am behind at work; a vicious cycle.

Anyways I have read over a dozen books so far this year and I will slowly catch up on that.

And maybe blog a little too.

Thank you for your patience, all two of you :-)

3 comments:

WonderKitty said...

Oh my. I am sorry you were so sick. I hope it does not go around your family, it sounds like it was terrible. I did wonder where you were, but now you are forgiven.

TStevens said...

but am I forgiven for the lily allen recommend - too much profanity? It is sad I don't notice I guess; too jaded.

Kris said...

Actually, I'm a little behind...15 blogs behind. Looks like you have THREE faithful readers.