Sunday, March 2, 2008

Thunderpants


If you have not seen Thunderpants, you have not lived. It is a moving story of a young man who feels worthless, but through his friendship with a boy genius (played by a very young Rupert Grint) he discovers his secret talents and saves the space program.

His special talent?? He has a genetic defect of two stomachs which causes him to pass enormous amounts of gas. Yes, his farts save the world.

Also present in this flatulent masterpiece is Josh Herdman (Greg Goyle) again type cast as the bully. If you watch carefully you can even see Keira Knightly as an extra with one line.

Thunderpants - to see it is to love it. My only regret is I didn't see it last week, because if I had Parker would so have a different name.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Is it weird that I really want to see that now?!? I am lauging and I am not sure why.