Friday, August 22, 2008

Coming Soon: The Bet

During a discussion at lunch today, and by discussion I mean Lisa telling me I eat like crap, a interesting wager came up. For our last year before forty we have a challenge coming up between us that will involve a bikini and a pair of these:
Of course it may look a little more like one of these:

Actually this is a photograph of our Ward's new Elder's Quorum Presidency - Shawn, Myself, and third party not yet named until this Sunday.

Anyways I think I can safely say I have finally updated the blog. Only thing I have left out was my birthday yesterday - the almost big 39. Old next year.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You do eat bad stuff, admit it. This will be good for everyone. I need to know that chocolate is not one of the major food groups, just a large minor one.
First to a six pack, we have had this bet since before Gunnar was born, so do not expect miracles with this new one.

Nessa said...

Which one is Eric? Wow...we've got one hot Elders Quorum!

meredith said...

LOL that 1st guy has SIDEBURNS, not long hair. Shawn is so much better looking. Still, the pictures are pretty funny.

Heather said...

Some pictures you should keep to yourself. I shouldn't be able to see what I'm missing.